• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Cleaning Turn in Tickets??????

U

UltimaSword

When can we not turn in tickets anymore? I have a few point tickets but my character with the points is in Doom and I do not want him to leave till he gets an artie since he did a few runs...

A

Ariel2

When can we not turn in tickets anymore? I have a few point tickets but my character with the points is in Doom and I do not want him to leave till he gets an artie since he did a few runs...
i think its going to be for a while. Dont believe they set a date but i can be mistaken. Just cant turn in the items anymore dont see a reason why they would take away from being able to claim items.

U

UltimaSword

Ok cool thanks. I need the artie and have like 100000 points to turn in lol

J

jelinidas

you wont lose your Doom "points" if ye leave. Just have to be able to get back and continue,