• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Cleaning Rewards?

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, quick question... is the option to choose spring cleaning rewards toast after this next patch? I didn't see it in the patch notes, but I might have missed it. I have a bunch of points I still need to cash in, just want to make sure I don't get caught off guard!

Thanks,
OldWolf

J

jelinidas

I dont think I'd waste much more time. What are you waiting for anyways? You have had at least half a year to decide what to pick. =)~

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On test center you can still get your rewards so I'm assuming they aren't turning it off yet.

I can't decide what to do with my last few points. LOL

O

Old Man of UO

I'm waiting to see if Sherry the Mouse ever gets fixed before choosing the statue.

F

Flora Green

This has been asked several times. Will someone official please answer?

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think I'd waste much more time. What are you waiting for anyways? You have had at least half a year to decide what to pick. =)~
Heh, well I actually got all my points in the last few days... I left UO for a break and made it back just in time. :X

I've selected almost all of my points, I just can't decide what to do with the last 90k points. :)

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm waiting to see if Sherry the Mouse ever gets fixed before choosing the statue.
Scenario 1 - New graphics for people that claim it after it is "fixed" and all the old "Sherry the Giant Rat" statues become rares. So you mught want to get it now.

Scenario 2 - Fix is applied to all Sherry statues retroactively, so you might want to get it now, since there's no difference.

Scenario 3 - Sherry is a Giant Rat in reality, therefore the statue is accurate. No fix. So you might to get it now anyways if you want a Sherry statue.

:D