• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spontaneous VP Duo

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

toontownhappy

Just a little announcement: Allison Wonderland and I just duo'd a VP. And won. EEK! I was so nervous, but it was really really fun-and surprisingly easy, too.
In total, I used a TU 20 unite and my geyser (and other gags, of course).
Allison on the other hand used 6 fires, presentation, wedding cake, geyser, a Flippy, and a gagup all. However, the gagup all was used for both of us at the end of the cog round, and the wedding cake was at the end of my skelecog round (she finished her skeles before me).
I was inspired by Trish and Steveo to try it ;)
We were in district Bouncytown, because I wanted to see if Steveo's theory would hold up. It did, and Allison and I got a LOM for our efforts. Just so you know.
:D
BIG THANKS to Allison for trying it; it could have been a disaster. But I'm glad it wasn't. :lol:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

WooHoo!!! Congratulations!!! Sounds like you had fun and did great!!

E

Electroflap

:thumbsup:WTG!! I'm so happy for you!! but I wouldnt try it... I am too chicken

L

Little Sadie

Aimee you should try it. It is pretty easy to do as long as you have a couple of unites to keep yourself going. Also helps to have some good SOS cards. They are a lot of fun to do. WTG on the 2 person VP!

F

Flippers

Awwwesome you two! I must bow to Allison next time I see her at CCG

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Congrats to both of you. I am workign my way to doing it myself. I am trying to build some sos cards and unites for it.