• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Sponsoring Player Run Events

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

I'm inviting creative, innovative, patient, fun people to run player events in Oceania.

I'll be donating 5 millions of gold for the prize money and running cost (20% can be claimed for organiser's incentive) per week (if there's an event running). You may run multiple events and split the 5 millions as you wish.

I believe there would be others who will contribute to the prize money. People will donate more if you acknowledge their donation and publish prize winners.

Examples:
Battle Chicken Event
When: Saturday, 2nd April 2011, 8pm - 10pm
Organisers: Simon, John, MrWhimpy
Donateurs: Queen (5m), Joe (10m), Borgy (5m)
Prize Winners: Leigh (10m), Joe (4m), Elviz (2m)
Notes: 4m is for organisers (20% of donation is fair)

An invitation posted at UO-Oceania-Events forum is a must, there's no use to run an event that nobody knows about.