• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sponge Deco

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have pics from them using the Kings Collection sponges as deco ? Thank you. I would like to try and put water underneath them some how but customizing the house they go right to the moving crate. Best case, I guess is to use colored carpet to set them on. Dunno.

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can they be raised by putting them on gozas? If so, just raise them up a bunch BEFORE you add the water in customize. When you exit custom they should still be there and you can lower the to your desired location on top of water. This has worked on lots of items for me including lamps in the kings collection so I'd think the sponges would be the same. I would experiment on it myself for you but if I go into custom my house will break :(

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are one of those lock down automatic items and you can raise and lower them, without saying "I wish to lock this down". When you customize they go right back to deed form and in moving crate. I just made some water colored gozas and am just going from there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh that's too bad I thought they would stay up on the goza if you placed it on top of the goza after raising it :( Sucks that it didn't work for you.