• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

!Spolers! Previous accounts of this weekends event

G

<font color="red"> If you don't like spoilers exit this topic right now!

These are not "I found this text in the client" or "look at this new graphic", this is revealing major surprises from this event!</font>

I haven't seen any discussion on what is going to happen in this event even though we have a pretty good idea already. How? Because this event was tested on Test Center back in July 2007. It seems a lot of internal issues caused it to be put on the back burner until now.

It is important to keep in mind that some aspects about this event have probably been altered or maybe it has been changed completely. But I would be surprised because it appears a lot of work went into what they tested.

I was present at the testing but don't recall exactly what happened. Basically Kronos is going to activate his Blackrock detector tonight but it is going to do absolutely nothing. Well that is how it went on Test Center anyway. But this time they are telling your to bring Blackrock so perhaps it has changed.

The following night was when the big stuff happened. The Blackrock detector is turned on and something goes horribly wrong (which is pretty obviously going to happen anyway). A doorway opens and you are teleported to an exact copy of Moonglow city. Even the items on the ground are copied over (which was pretty ingenious). There were some monsters to kill and I think we were trapped there until we could kill them all. Which is why they said "Be prepared to be trapped for a little while". You won't be able to leave until the goal is achieved in the alternate Moonglow reality.

There is no telling what Blackrock is going to do because we never had any on Test Center. So there is still going to be some surprises which is nice.