• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[SPOILER] Stygian Abyss map

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, I'm not breaking the NDA, I'm not even in the closed beta...

Just load the Stygian Abyss open beta client and have a look for yourself at the two levels of the Abyss and the facet of Ter Mur in the atlas ;)
The map of the first level is taken straight from the first level of Ultima Underworld.

If you check the Trammel map you can also see where the entrance to the Abyss is going to be located. Waiting impatiently for a big Armageddon casting on Fire Island :D

T

Tazar

Looking at the maps... in Ilshenar... there what looks like a dungeon area map for the "Shrine of Companionship". ??? Have I missed something all these years? or is this something new?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking at the maps... in Ilshenar... there what looks like a dungeon area map for the "Shrine of Companionship". ??? Have I missed something all these years? or is this something new?
That has been there forever. We first had access to it as part of the Inu the Crone plot (it was the location of a monster called the "Void Shadow", and a rift known as "The Void". Presumably, this is where the "8 Saints" sacrificed themselves to seal away the "Evil One".

I had been calling it the "8 Saint's Tomb", and some had been calling it the "Void Shadow Dungeon". I'm glad it's finally got an official name.