• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spoiler on new SA bow

D

Desolation87

I would LMAO if he accidently shot himself in the foot after that photo was taken.

B

Blade_Thugluv

To Tycolby: LMFAO :pint::thumbup:

To Blackjack: Get your Mother Luvin Butt back into UO before we all have to fly over there and drag you kicking and screaming back into the game!!! (dont worry we know that your kickin and screaming would only be a show for your wife but we wont tell):lick:

~Blade

D

Desolation87

´Sup Blade? Heh, I´d like to see you try and fit on a plane! You know how small those seats are? Your knees would be around your ears! Baby is getting real close now, I´ll pop into vent soon and update y´all. I reckon I should be back annoying KOL by xmas. Fingers crossed huh?

P.S. Shhhhhhhhhh don´t let her find out! :lick: ;)

B

Blade_Thugluv

yea planes bite, i took one when i went to New Orleans LA and then took a grey hound bus back, Plane was better but not by much lol. your secret is safe with me!

~Blade