• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*SPOILER* Client 7.0.6.2 text strings

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a really huge patch. So only spoilers, no known changes like new gargish armor pieces.

Factions
Overall Score - All Factions
Overall Score - Crusaders of Virtue
Overall Score - Free Tradesmen
Overall Score - Guardian's Legion
Overall Score - Unknown Faction
This sigil has been corrupted by the Crusaders of Virtue
This sigil has been corrupted by the Free Tradesmen
This sigil has been corrupted by the Guardian's Legion
This sigil has been corrupted by an unknown faction
...and more

Tweaks
Congratulations on becoming the owner of your very own house teleporter set!
To use them, lock one down in your home then lock the other down in the home of a trusted friend.
Drop Gate Travel scrolls onto these to recharge them.
The House Teleporter cannot be charged any further.
The Gate Travel scroll crumbles to dust as it strengthens the House Teleporter.

Quests
Ranger of the Abyss Part 1: A Light in the Darkness
Ranger of the Abyss Part 2: Seeds of Virtue
Ranger of the Abyss Part 3: The Ink is Mighty
Warden of the Abyss Part 1: A Lamp of Singularity
Warden of the Abyss Part 2: Elements of Order
Warden of the Abyss Part 3: Words of Power

Well! Congratulations! It seems the fates have smiled on you today.Take this writ that will entitle you to the appointment to the outpost and the ownership of that property. Also, for old times' sake, help yourself a reward from my war chest. Good luck to you in the Abyss, I can't say I envy you for moving to such a dangerous place. Dexter will use the formula that you have proven to create a deed for you within a couple of days. He, or one of his fellow mages, will contact you at that time.

Finally, it is done! The finger of fate has pointed at you, citizen. You are the Warden of the Abyss.Take this writ of the queen's declaration, it will entitle you to the property when you are ready to move. Naxatilor will be glad that his formula has succeeded. I will have him create a deed with it and you will have the deed within a few days. Naxatilor or one of his assistants will contact you.Please, take a bag from my war chest as a token of my appreciation.

You may only do this quest once per day, doing it more than once per day does not increase your chance to win.

Unable to give you the winning ticket because both your inventory and bank are completely full.

Items
Easter basket
Easter basket grass
robin's egg candy
candy coated chocolate rabbit

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations on becoming the owner of your very own house teleporter set!
To use them, lock one down in your home then lock the other down in the home of a trusted friend.
Drop Gate Travel scrolls onto these to recharge them.
The Gate Travel scroll crumbles to dust as it strengthens the House Teleporter.
Don't you just love it. They take a 12th yr vet reward and put it in with a 2010 Spring package. Why don't they just sell all the vet rewards and be done with it.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he is guessing, But it seems they are allowing a rechargable House teleporter tile, Perhaps as a replica or a vet reward or gift, Who knows!

Would be nice for it to have a 10 second delay, Make it a disadvantage to the 12th year vet one.

M

Mairut

Factions
Overall Score - All Factions
Overall Score - Crusaders of Virtue
Overall Score - Free Tradesmen
Overall Score - Guardian's Legion
Overall Score - Unknown Faction
This sigil has been corrupted by the Crusaders of Virtue
This sigil has been corrupted by the Free Tradesmen
This sigil has been corrupted by the Guardian's Legion
This sigil has been corrupted by an unknown faction
...and more
That's very interesting... :popcorn:

How do you find these, anyway? Are they in the UO folder? Trade secret? :p

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he is guessing, But it seems they are allowing a rechargable House teleporter tile, Perhaps as a replica or a vet reward or gift, Who knows!

Would be nice for it to have a 10 second delay, Make it a disadvantage to the 12th year vet one.

I do not think it is a new item, but more, like changes to the existing 12th years Veteran Teleporter which will need to be recharged using Gate scrolls after its use ?

No idea, just guessing.........

M

Mairut

:lol: Trade secret then. I'm not that technologically inclined... :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nooooooo! I just caught up with documenting quests! They can't put some more in! :sad3:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you!!!

Petra!!!!

get your nose back into the work!!!!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am, I am! I have today's pages ready to be linked and announced and I'm beavering away on test trying to find what will need adding to the crafting lists. I still need to find a new 'pic of the week' though. Nothing has struck me like last week's did yet.

P

Phineas le Monge

Quests are for Abyss housing
Houses...in the Abyss? Just open up more of Ter Mur! I dont want to live in a dungeon! Especially one I cant teleport into...ACK!

OK - panic attack over. This sounds cool...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*wonders what I'll need to be doing to get my Abyss home*..... *slithers off looking for more information about it*

A

Artimesea Solari

Maybe the Abyss Housing is part of the continued April 1st Abyss Housing from days past?

For those who may have not had coffee yet:

Maybe the Abyss Housing is an April Fools Joke AGAIN!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually don't like the new changes.
The house teleporter shouldn't require charges as it's a vet item. I don't even understand why it's necessary.
The faction names are no where near as cool as the old ones. Who's going to want to be in the faction of the Free Tradesmen? The system may work better but the names... The names!
I also don't like the idea of housing being in a dungeon. That is just ridiculous. Who wants more lag in the abyss? Not me.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
House in the abyss would be great. I'd have public teleporter from my Luna place to the abyss and back. The running rat maze to get anyplace in the abyss gets old. Just hope have the same ideal for public house porters. Just need to have theese plots invis walled from spawn getting close enough for spells or missle weapons. Spawn gets within certain distance they port back to where they belong.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Makes it sounds like there will be a house teleporter relic like the hitching post. I can't see anyone selecting them as a vet reward if they could only be recharged x number of times.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
House in the abyss would be great. I'd have public teleporter from my Luna place to the abyss and back. The running rat maze to get anyplace in the abyss gets old. Just hope have the same ideal for public house porters. Just need to have theese plots invis walled from spawn getting close enough for spells or missle weapons. Spawn gets within certain distance they port back to where they belong.
I was living in the Cavern anyway, so it would be nice to live - or be friended to - a homebase in Abyss:)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What is the name of that shellybean?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the name of that shellybean?
It's called the Woodworker's Bench and it comes in two directions. There's a gate in Haven that you can walk through to get the deed, along with house teleporter tiles and a token for new dyes. There's also something called a Pen of Wisdom but I haven't figured out what to do with it yet.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its worth noting that the teleporters given to you on test are a different color than the vet reward ones. I'd go so far as to guess the ones with charges are going to be a purchasable part of the collection. Im sure vet ones still won't require charges.

Honestly don't see it as a good idea. The benefit of the item (which is massive) was counterbalanced by only 12th year accounts being able to bring more into the game world (thereby limiting their supply overall). All this will do is lessen the overworld areas players visit even more.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are 4 gates on Test Center. 2010 Spring Collection that you will probley be able to to buy this spring at UOGamecodes. Nowhere on that house teleporter set does it say how many times you can recharge it. To recharge it all you need is gate travle scrolls. So now you will no longer have to wait 12 years to get a set or buy one off a 12 year vet.

Why don't they just sell all vet rewards to everyone and take off the time requirement to use them, to H3LL with being a vet. Sorry if I am pi&&ed. I think this is the bigest crock of BS they have ever done.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sorry, my mistake, missed that part

pen of wisdom
Runebooks you wish to copy must be in your backpack.
The destination runebook doesn't have enough space.
The Pen magically marks runes and binds them to the runebook.
Only the house owner and co-owners can copy the lockdowned runebook with the Pen.
This item only works on runebooks.
Please select the source runebook. Recall runes and Mark scrolls at the base level of your backpack are consumed.
You can't select the same runebook!
Someone else is using this runebook.
Can't copy an empty runebook.
Please select the destination runebook.
You don't have enough recall runes and Mark scrolls to do that.
The pen's magical power is consumed and it crumbles to dust.
Please close the runebook or the Pen of Wisdom window.