• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) (SPOILER) Bonsai Tree and Dragon Egg locations for Catskills ?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Bonsai Tree and Dragon Egg locations for Catskills ?

You want spoilers?

Then title the thread "spoilers" and ask again. Otherwise it's rude to those of us who may actually be working on the quests.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Bonsai Tree and Dragon Egg locations for Catskills ?

They are fun quest lines, and I suggest everyone wanting the items to run through them at least once.

Just do not take your smith unless he has the marines backing him.

Zurhet Pebblethief

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really enjoyed the quests the EM's set out especially the Orcs. I hope we see the orcs again in future events!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for clarifying the title of the thread!

The tree is in Moug Guur's lair in Sanctuary (first pallisade inside the dungeon) and the eggs are in Sudiva's lair in Covetous (Level 5). Just have to click 'em all until you get an egg.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for clarifying the title of the thread!

The tree is in Moug Guur's lair in Sanctuary (first pallisade inside the dungeon) and the eggs are in Sudiva's lair in Covetous (Level 5). Just have to click 'em all until you get an egg.
Actually, you only have to double click the hot pink egg on the north side. It's the only one set up to be a vending machine.

B

Blackthorn

Is there any reason to do the whole quest line, aside from being entertained? Or do you get the same rewards regardless of if you do the entire quest, or just skip straight to the rewards?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Entertainment is more important to me than the reward.

I could care less about the pixels. But if you like pixels, then by all means, skip straight to the end.