• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[SPOILER ALERT!] Illustrated Guide for Human/Elf Transit Thru The Abyss to Ter Mur

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Illustrated Guide for Human/Elf Transit Thru The Abyss to Ter Mu

Thank you, Petra!

I'll be sending you a couple of small corrections later today. For example, I think the final key is referred to as a "tripartite key." Also, I need to clean up the section about getting the yellow key. When I did that part on test, it was still giving a megacliloc error and I was never quite sure whether I got the third key or not. LOL

Also, the ankh-shaped room has been nicely decorated and isn't bare, like the one pictured in the guide.

There are a couple of new bridges in the Abyss now too, so I'll send you a replacement for the Abyss map that more accurately reflects the terrain and landmarks.

I also want to clarify that it seems the Silver Sapling you plant only works once for each planting. I need to verify how often you can plant a new one (it may just be once a day) and possibly include information on where to go for a rez if you die a second time and aren't teleported to a safe place.

D

Deepwoods

Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Illustrated Guide for Human/Elf Transit Thru The Abyss to Ter Mu

This was amazing the best help we all could have had much love and Hugs for the Spoiler

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Awesome guide Tina!

Thank you!!

Ivonna Seasmore

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

GREAT JOB TINA!!!!!!!
Is there anyway u can make the maps as big as a page so that we can print them out? I am computer dummy but if its big I know how to print then, just dunno how to take those maps now that u have , make big to print......It's great ppl like you that help the rest of us out and we really appreciate it, Thanks so very much:thumbup:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

****A*W*E*S*O*M*E****

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

P

Prince Caspian

Awesome work, Tina!

D

DarkScripture

Where can i get full size maps with no writing on them?

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Could someone reformat this guide like in pdf? My old eyes can't read it.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks Tina!! The guide was awesome, helped me tons! :D

M

MrMarcus

Sad that EA doesn't make paper worldmaps anymore :(

B

bjornef

now if only them elfs had elfish langue to then that would make my day