• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] splintering krysses

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Unsure of value.

Any ideas/offers on these weapons?

kryss2.png kryss.png

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
brittle and splinter dont go well together. Splinter causes durability to go down by 10x the normal amount. Brittle means it's not able to be repowdered, so these - especially in pvm = wont last long. I'll let you determine what to do with them, but wanted to give you a response on them.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Appreciate the info Scott. I don't PVP so I'm not sure what's good and what's not.

Even if they break faster than a regular splinter weapon (which still breaks 10 times faster than it should) I don't see why brittle weapons wouldn't have at least some minor value. Even as a throwaway after 40-50 fights?

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
I think the value is in the personal usage ...might not last long, however, fun to play it out.
My motto is" Ride It Until The Wheels Fall Off"

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think number 1 has very little value. It wouldn't surprise me to see the second one sell for 15 to 25 mill. I usually see the brittle 30 splintering weapons with hit spell sell for 40 to 60 mill if they have the disarm special.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres a comparable weapon, kryss, brittle, 30 splinter 30fireball and some other mods for 12m in luna. brittle can be fun, but yes in the end for a splinter its a throwaway weapon.