• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons Splintering cleaver

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying non garg cleaver with 20splinter and 30plus hit lower defence

125mil limit

also open to trades. i have lots of nice artifact level armor.

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Buying non garg cleaver with 20splinter and 30plus hit lower defence

125mil limit

also open to trades. i have lots of nice artifact level armor.
dude, can i just buy your armor?
ICQ?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude, can i just buy your armor?
ICQ?
i prefer trades when it comes to my personal stash of armor, but you can take a look at what i have available. icq 442212126

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump.

p.s. jdgtr - you never picked up those sleeves, i took them off vendor but if you still want let me know

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Yo, i flew to your vendor, but empty, can u put them on again pls? ICQ once you do, and i'll fly there again.
Or we can just meet at luna bank.

Cheers!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo, i flew to your vendor, but empty, can u put them on again pls? ICQ once you do, and i'll fly there again.
Or we can just meet at luna bank.

Cheers!
I put those sleeves back up, ill leave em there till tomorrow morning. ill try to keep my icq open too in case you cant find the house or lost the rune. hope my directions werent too confusing lol, its really only a couple seconds out of luna but you have to click the statue and go thru the house teleporter, so a little confusing i know.