• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Spiritwood Solstice in Skara- December 23rd, 8:30pm EST

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Announcements tacked up all around Sosaria. Wherever there is free space on a board or a wooden post, at least one of these can be found*

Spiritwood Solstice
On the eve of the 23rd of December, Skara Brae hosts tavern night at the Shattered Skull at 8:30 by the eastern moon. In the spirit of sharing and giving we would like to announce a week of feeding those in need starting that very evening. In order to help with this, there will be two contests!

Food Donation: A collection will take place on this evening for food items. A prize of Five Million gold, will be awarded to the person who brings in the most goods to feed the needy. We will take appropriate steps to preserve it.

Toy and clothing donation: Children are often the hardest hit during winter. And Solstice is a good time to remember those less fortunate. So for the person who brings in the most clothing items (This means it has to be a shirt, a cloak, a dress, a pair of pants .. something sturdy for winter weather) and toys (something that resembles blocks, pushme pullyu, or something else you can explain as a toy) will receive the following:

Their choice of either the Blue set from the cleanup list, or the Sol/Rouge set, from the cleanup list.

For Questions please contact Gillian Gryphon, Governor of Skara Brae.

*OOC NOTE: For those who don't know, there was a time in my life and the life of my little girls, when we received help in the form of Secret Santa's and donations. It's passed as we are doing well now. However, I am one of the first to support the Toys For Tots and the local schools in their Angel's on a Tree Lists. (Where you pick a family and donate because they cannot afford it). So not only will I be doing this in game, but I assure you, I do this in real life as well. I urge you to do the same if you can. Winter should never have to be something a family looks back on as the cruelest. All too often it is..

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for sharing your story Gillian.

I will try to be there, I've been very sick for the last week and a half and have had to meld myself to my sickbed! LOL

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*Announcements tacked up all around Sosaria. Wherever there is free space on a board or a wooden post, at least one of these can be found*

Spiritwood Solstice
On the eve of the 23rd of December, Skara Brae hosts tavern night at the Shattered Skull at 8:30 by the eastern moon. In the spirit of sharing and giving we would like to announce a week of feeding those in need starting that very evening. In order to help with this, there will be two contests!

Food Donation: A collection will take place on this evening for food items. A prize of Five Million gold, will be awarded to the person who brings in the most goods to feed the needy. We will take appropriate steps to preserve it.

Toy and clothing donation: Children are often the hardest hit during winter. And Solstice is a good time to remember those less fortunate. So for the person who brings in the most clothing items (This means it has to be a shirt, a cloak, a dress, a pair of pants .. something sturdy for winter weather) and toys (something that resembles blocks, pushme pullyu, or something else you can explain as a toy) will receive the following:

Their choice of either the Blue set from the cleanup list, or the Sol/Rouge set, from the cleanup list.

For Questions please contact Gillian Gryphon, Governor of Skara Brae.

*OOC NOTE: For those who don't know, there was a time in my life and the life of my little girls, when we received help in the form of Secret Santa's and donations. It's passed as we are doing well now. However, I am one of the first to support the Toys For Tots and the local schools in their Angel's on a Tree Lists. (Where you pick a family and donate because they cannot afford it). So not only will I be doing this in game, but I assure you, I do this in real life as well. I urge you to do the same if you can. Winter should never have to be something a family looks back on as the cruelest. All too often it is..
I would like to double the rewards if I am able. Please get with me My Lady and I shall give you my donations to distribute.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Gillian, you know where I was. :( I am sure it was a lovely event!
I do, and I totally understood!

To those who came, A HUGE thank you!!!!!! It was a lot of fun to put on. Thank you for all the donations! Our Winners were Governor Razele for the Clothing and toy portion and Baron Arkon for the food portion! It was a wonderful Kick off for our Skara Feeds campaign as well as a great tavern night. Thank you all! Also a thank you to my fellow Rangers who, as always, helped set up and keep things moving! As well as a thank you to Cedric for setting up and assisting as well.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i miss it i dont know were the time went yesterday and before i new it it was like midnight and both my kids were still away driving me crazy