• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Spirit Speak Jewels...

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Spirit Speak Jewels up for auction located on Atlantic.

Reserve 25M

10 Minute Rule/5M incremental Bids

Auction Ends Tuesday August 18 6PST/9EST

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
1 & 2 Have been Bough Out, and are no longer available. I wouldn't normally sell an item while an auction is pending, however I received a fair offer, since there were no other offers I don't see a problem.

#3 Is still available. Ends tomorrow.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 & 2 Have been Bough Out, and are no longer available. I wouldn't normally sell an item while an auction is pending, however I received a fair offer, since there were no other offers I don't see a problem.

#3 Is still available. Ends tomorrow.
just keep in mind that an auctions not over till its over, i was waiting till tommorrow to start bidding on #2. not a huge deal, just saying.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Some people like to not create a bidding war and try and sneak in the reserve last minute. I would suggest either posting the offers you got and list them as private, or ask the bidder to post their bid(s).

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Some people like to not create a bidding war and try and sneak in the reserve last minute. I would suggest either posting the offers you got and list them as private, or ask the bidder to post their bid(s).
I didn't ask for you suggestion.

If there are no offers on the table then I'll sell to who I like when I like. The buyer who made the private offer is the one that avoided the bidding war.

I'll never accept less than my reserve so any interested party can at a bare minimum put in the reserve, otherwise it's fair game.

You do what you want with your auctions. Don't tell me what I should do with mine.