• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spinning & weaving

• Thread starter magikcat11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

magikcat11

I tried to set up macros to spin cotton and wool on the wheel in my house, but no matter what I try I get the targeting cursor every time. How do I set it to always use the spinning wheel without having to click it?

Suggestions for a macro to weave cloth would be helpful also. I am probably going to run into the same wall with that.

Edited to add that I am using Pinco's UI which totally rocks!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what kind of wheel do you have? I'm having the same trouble trying to set one up in a tailor shop on a shard I don't normally play, yet I know I have a working macro on Siege where I have two elven spinning wheels.

Scratch that. It must be longer than I realised since I made cloth on Siege, I can't find the macro, it must be my uoa macro I'm remembering, sorry :(

oh the loom in the tailor shop works fine, just not the wheel

M

magikcat11

Just a regular east facing spinning wheel.

I tried target current, target stored and I think I tried target last but I'm not sure. I was pretty frustrated at that point. I didn't even attempt the loom.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

try TargetCursorLast in a set macro, then "prime" the spinning wheel by using it once, should only have to tweak the delay used after that point.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes the loom you can "store" the target but the wheel you cant.. you gotta make a macro like this.

drop the wool, choose target cursor, then wait for target, and target select last.
use the wheel once to make it last and let the macro go.. i have it repeated about 30 times and set to repeat 10 more times..

M

magikcat11

yes the loom you can "store" the target but the wheel you cant.. you gotta make a macro like this.

drop the wool, choose target cursor, then wait for target, and target select last.
use the wheel once to make it last and let the macro go.. i have it repeated about 30 times and set to repeat 10 more times..
OK, that did the trick! I was missing that wait for target action in addition to the cursor target last.

Now if only the EC could automatically stack all the stupid balls of yarn like UOA did......