• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Spined or Horned Runics for crafting: CF 2% and DCI 5%

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to craft a leather chest piece with Casting Focus 2% and 5% DCI, would u recommend a spined or horned runic kit? I used OAK when doing woodland, but dunno what to use for tailoring...any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to craft a leather chest piece with Casting Focus 2% and 5% DCI, would u recommend a spined or horned runic kit? I used OAK when doing woodland, but dunno what to use for tailoring...any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Well....according to semmersets charts either of those mods individually can be produced by a spined runic but the question of can a spined kit make both together i dont know. It drives me nuts that we still dont understand the mechanics of reforging fully. Look at the charts in craftsman forum under "how to reforge thread". Best i can suggest is testing on TC for a specfic multi mod combination.

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool thanks for the tips Vexxed. Was hoping to try TC but with the new pub, dont think I can login...I have quite a few horned and spined kits to burn so I dont mind trying.