• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spiel about items

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its amazing how atlantic has an event every week that gives out items and my shard, chesapeake, has not had ONE event that gave anything out since our EMs have been hired excluding valentine's day....

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Atlantic Halloween Zombie pickaxe and shovel

its amazing how atlantic has an event every week that gives out items and my shard, chesapeake, has not had ONE event that gave anything out since our EMs have been hired excluding valentine's day....
And that sir, amoung many things is why atlantic = pure win.
(excluding the *******s)

IF i were on another shard, I would be angry as well, But i would simply make a char on atlantic purely to steal our event items and xfer them :p

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And that sir, amoung many things is why atlantic = pure win.
(excluding the *******s)

IF i were on another shard, I would be angry as well, But i would simply make a char on atlantic purely to steal our event items and xfer them :p
i have a char there i can use i just forget to check for events, guess i'll have to

A

AshMoney

How true how true...The Chessie EM's are completely worthless...i hate them and theyre one of the many reasons why i left uo...They play favorites with their "chosen few" and everyone else gets ignored or blown off. They refuse to give out any specially marked items because they dont want the people turning around and selling them....Now isnt that one of the main reasons to get these items? 95% of people in uo will resell any of their EM rares to collectors...is that so wrong?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Go look at the list of items given out on Atlantic for past seasons. We were near the bottom. Don't be jealous now that Atlantic finally gets its well deserved events and rewards.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds like what needs to happen is EM's need to get reviewed every couple months, and if they aren't working out they need to be fired and let someone else have a shot. we all appreciate having EM's, but don't screw it up now by keeping the same dead weight in!

K

killer instinct

Makes me laugh.We finally got rid of the lag on atlantic and a event comes to destroy it.I will take no events for a game that allows me to play.

A

AshMoney

Makes me laugh.We finally got rid of the lag on atlantic and a event comes to destroy it.I will take no events for a game that allows me to play.
ALLOWS you to play?? :lol:

The only reason they ALLOW you to play the game, is because you PAY!

If you didnt PAY, you wouldnt be ALLOWED to play the game...

So why not get something good out of something you pay for??