• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving

Visitor
What is the best way to use spellweaving during the event? Can't seem to figure out how to use it correctly with my magery for max results. I'm sure this has been asked before, if anyone could spare some time to explain or share a link I would be extremely greatful. I've searched all through youtube but can only find videos on skill gaining and stuff like that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the best way to use spellweaving during the event? Can't seem to figure out how to use it correctly with my magery for max results. I'm sure this has been asked before, if anyone could spare some time to explain or share a link I would be extremely greatful. I've searched all through youtube but can only find videos on skill gaining and stuff like that.

In the Void pool on the higher levels look at the mobs health bars and WoD them.

Use for Gift of Life on you. Get max Focus for more SDI. Gift of renewal on fighters or pet. Tree form for more SDI. Bless melee players around you. Thunderstorm early levels of any spawn. Use Wildfire. Chain Lightning the pirates. In the end you WoD anything you can.

Spellweaving works awesome with Taming and Magery.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Weaving has different uses depending on how/where you are thinking of using it.

Speaking specifically to the event (maximize hats), I've had success just casting wildfire for the first 50-75 waves (on ATL) since it seems you get "credit" for the wave by doing damage or taking damage (seems to be any amount of damage). If you want to pair it with magery then drop 2 EVs to go along with your wildfire (depending on shard, the first 20-30 waves your EVs won't even touch a pirate bc they die too fast). Another option is to toggle the weaving mastery and drop reapers instead of EVs.

When the levels get higher up - that's when WoD comes in handy because pirates have such high skills & stats at level 75+ that warriors take a long time to damage pirates but WOD cuts through all of that and does 500+ damage at once (depending on your SDI).