• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Spellweaving Template please

BrennenMcSteak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok im returning and i want a toon that can do champs and maybe peerless. Im a returning from pre aos and a lot has chanced but im in it to win it so to speak so lets start......

Im thinking along these lines for a start of a brainstorm"
Spell weaving
mystic
focus
necro
spirit speak
Magery

wither ofr the first 2 waves of coon and a empowered RC for the final too and word of death on piper. ill be looking for 70 resist high sdi lmc lrc if posible from my readings..

So lets put our minds to work and come up with a great template for my new toon which is yet to be made

thx in advance

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets see first of all, why do you want magery without eval? for recall only? if so, then you dont need it, you can recall in wraith form with 0 magery, so you can drop magery from your template.

If you drop the magery skill i can recomend you this template :

spellweaving 120
mystic 120
focus 120
necro 40
SS 80
music 120
provo 120

Thats 720 skills, the 40 in necro and 80 SS is to use it only for wraith form and have inifnite mana and also to recall. The provo and music , i recomend them to you because provo + empowered colossus = mode GOD on ( you can provoke the mobs to the colossus hehe)

PD : forgot to say , that i recomend you to do your char a garg.

Last edited:

Montie1123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hmm now that looks like it might be fun, only problem i have is theres no recall on SP only gates. Ill have to look and see what changes i can make to try this. Do you use the bard songs at all with that set up?

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For Stone Form

1.) 120 SW
2.) 120 Myst
3.) 120 Focus
4.) 120 Magery
5.) 120 Medie
6.) 120 Eval Int

For Wraith Form