• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving tamer.

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I bought a stygian abyss weapon(calvary) from a tamer who used spellweaving instead of magery yesterday. It sounded interesting. I have a few more questions about this mix. But, i have forgotten the name of this player. So if you are this player could you assist me and answer a few more questions about the set-up for this temp.

Or if another tamer uses this set-up; could you answer some questions i have?

It takes a boat load of time for me to solo navrey as peace-tamer. The player said he can do in 20 mins. So of course i would like to know how to set-up a tamer-char 2 do this.

ty

V

Vyal

Set macro's to hit each pillar, smash the spider with the rocks, rinse repeat. It takes just about 20 min to the second to kill the spider using rocks alone.

If it takes you longer then 20 minutes to solo it you are doing something wrong.

:dunce::next:

OR Disco,GD,WoD would be your only option.

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Set macro's to hit each pillar, smash the spider with the rocks, rinse repeat. It takes just about 20 min to the second to kill the spider using rocks alone.

If it takes you longer then 20 minutes to solo it you are doing something wrong.

:dunce::next:

OR Disco,GD,WoD would be your only option.
I just say all kill and then stand by pet and bandage and peace nav. I us a greater dragon slightly over 121 wrestling