• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellweaving items?

U

uo addict

Are there any items (jewelry, artifacts etc) that increase spellweaving? Or do you have to take it all the way?

It's one of the slowest skills to raise (at 90) I've ever worked.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are there any items (jewelry, artifacts etc) that increase spellweaving? Or do you have to take it all the way?

It's one of the slowest skills to raise (at 90) I've ever worked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even 8x8ing?

Interesting. I guess it's just incredibly easy on Siege, albeit you don't finish for a few weeks. :p

U

uo addict

8 X 8 hasn't worked for a long time.

I know Siege is different. I made a whole bunch of Smith/Tailors there back when it was worth collecting bods.

T

Trukx

There is nothing that I know of that gives any spellweaving skill bumps. Its just a slow grind. A good MR/LMC suit w/ med/focus and time....only way I know how to power through it.

U

uo addict

I wonder why there are no items for spellweaving, whereas with Necromancy you can buy 31 points from an npc and get to about 80 instantly with items. Do you think there was a reason for this or they just forgot about us?

I

imported_Ozymandies

Your first sentence is the reason for your second sentence, methinks.

OZ