• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) spellscrolls

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am a new player on a free trial, so sorry if this is a stupid question!
Can anyone please tell me where I can buy spell scrolls for 5th circle up?
I can't find any at the mage shop.
I have scribed a spellbook with all the 1st-4th circle spells but I can't see where to get the others.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi and welcome :)

You can only get spell scrolls for levels 5-8 from monsters or buying from other players.

Royal Arms and Armour (RAA) guild shop might have them. Goto the Trinsic moongate and head south east, the first house you come to is the New Player house, inside on the west wall is a teleporter to RAA. If RAA don't have any, Wanda's may have some, there should be a rune to Wanda's on the step of RAA.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you very much Odin! I was starting to think I was doing something wrong hehe I will go and have a look right away.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possible to get them from the barrels in the upper level of Despise dungeon. Provided you have positive karma you should be able to just wander round emptying them. Make take a few times to get a full set.