• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spellbooks with godly SDI.....

A

athlon

where do these spellbooks with 26%+ SDI come from? Are these new books made from Inscription?

A

athlon

No Kidding. Do you know the range of SDI these had? I think i seen one with 30 SDI

R

RichDC

They no longer spawn.

The max mods on the books where

30%sdi
3MR
10LRC

30%SDI
10DCI
5LMC
2FCR

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Generals were 25-30 i believe and there are lower sdi ones from lesser ranked invasion spawn.

There were Mage and Healer Generals that had spellbooks drop into your pack upon their death that had different mods each.

The Mages had dci, sdi, fcr2, lmc and Healers had mr, sdi and lrc

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Max SDI on these spellbooks is 30. Mage generals gave books with SDI (up to 30), DCI (best I got was 9, but I suspect max is 10), FCR (2) and LMC (best I got was 5).

Healer generals gave SDI (up to 30), MR (up to 3) and LRC (highest I got was 10, not sure if it goes higher).

Edit: Argh, RichDC already answered :)

R

RichDC

From my experience (i.e where i got my max mod books from)

The generals dropped the DCI books

The ranks below dropped the MR3 books

A

athlon

Thanks everyone. Seems as though these have slightly better SDI, the scrappers is still far superior.

R

RichDC

Thanks everyone. Seems as though these have slightly better SDI, the scrappers is still far superior.
HELL NO ITS NOT!!!

the MR3 Books are Vastly Superior for PvM!!!

And DCI cannot be got on a scrappers so the PvP wrestle mages get some more DCI.

Only thing The scrappers have is fc/fcr...but thats easy to max (especially if you use the noveu set) and the ability to have a skill bonus...IMO not worth the greds it takes in hopes of hitting a decent one.

H

Harb

We've spent months focused primarily on the generals, neglecting pretty much everything else we wanted to do as the invasions had a limited time frame. All in all, we have about 500 books specifically from the generals (mage and healer), using stealth mages and EVs to enable specifically targeting these NPCs without succumbing to the rest of the accompanying spawn. Mostly I played without the wife along, and it would take up to 30 minutes to kill one, not including the time required to separate spawn and get in position not to die. With both of us present it took about 15 minutes to drop one. Some of the spawn sets had multiple mages or healers, many of the spawn sets had none.

The SDI 30s really aren't that rare, I don't have them separated, but theres probably 50 or so of them - about 10% seems right. About 80% of our books are from mages, we prioritized them over all others. On the mage books, the ones with DCI, we have only 5 with both DCI 10 and SDI 30, I'm sure of this. It works out to about a 1% chance for a max "mage book," what I don't know is if that's normal or just prolonged ill fate and bad luck. Max healer books, of which we also have exactly 5, works out to about 5%. We probably have 20 or so DCI 10 books not at max SDI, so the likelihood of a max DCI book seems about 5%. If you're out and about shopping for these, maybe the "math" can help you determine if one is fairly priced, so I'm passing along the numbers for what they're worth!