• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spell Damage Increase/Slayer

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't seem to find the info on Stratics or UOGuide. Does anyone know if the super slayer double damage increase is added to your base damage or after your SDI boost?

IE I'm holding the Conjurer's Grimoire which gives my suit a total of 101% SDI. But it also has Undead Slayer. Is Undead Slayer calculated before or after the 101% SDI bonus?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't seem to find the info on Stratics or UOGuide. Does anyone know if the super slayer double damage increase is added to your base damage or after your SDI boost?

IE I'm holding the Conjurer's Grimoire which gives my suit a total of 101% SDI. But it also has Undead Slayer. Is Undead Slayer calculated before or after the 101% SDI bonus?
Pretty sure All Multipliers.. aka slayers kick in AFTER you figure out how much damage your going to deal. UNDEAD slayer = 2x Damage.. You gotta know what X is before you can double it... so yea SDI is figured 1st and then Multipliers after that.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure All Multipliers.. aka slayers kick in AFTER you figure out how much damage your going to deal. UNDEAD slayer = 2x Damage.. You gotta know what X is before you can double it... so yea SDI is figured 1st and then Multipliers after that.
Awesome, thanks!