• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speedchat plus is out!

L

Little Sadie

Plus is on open! It is really funny to see what others are saying. You need to log into your account using your parent password. Go to member services and then preferences. It is now an option to choose. When you go on TT you will see what everyone else is saying as long as they have it enabled to.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gosh I hope I remember my parent password. I didn't have it saved when I found Test's.

Edit.. woohoo! Enabled!

G

Granjell

It is kinda fun, except when it gets crowded. Then I think I'm supposed to know someone I don't....

Also - whispering to a friend can make your chat buttons disappear. TP'ing will bring them back, so we've found out...

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha I don't remember my password. Off to call Disney!

Edit: Haha It's my password only in capital letters. Very speedy service, an operator picked up within one ring. She spoke good English and was Very friendly. Two thumbs up for DISNEY CUstomer Support!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Looks like I need to make a phone call too!!!!! Maybe I should write that password down, huh?

EDIT: I just called and got through right away too. I was told that you could find your password on the website without calling. I tried earlier but thought it was going to give me only the log in password. Sure enough, I had an email waiting for me from earlier giving me both passwords along with the emails from the call I just made. Quick and painless!! All you need to do is go to the sign in page, click the forgot password button and it sends it to you.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, Good to know Sally! I was playing with my Monkey and could talk to a few people. We were fighting over treasures in Donalds Dock. I can see it making Sunday's a little bit more enjoyable.