• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Speed Cu

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Only way I know of is to have the one selling it to take the Cu to redlined and see if it still moves as fast as it does at full health.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only way I know of is to have the one selling it to take the Cu to redlined and see if it still moves as fast as it does at full health.
I think it has something to do with the stamina... Like they will have what, more than 125 stamina? Their dex may be 125 but the stamina may be 130+... Alternatively I suppose you coudl kill the thing, and then lore it to see what its stamina is to make sure its not blessed, or just stand there for alittle bit to make sure its not blessd... But I think that's what a "Speed Cu" is, a Cu Sidhe with more than 125 stamina UNBLESSED. It was some kind of "glitch" (maybe?) that's been fixed so you can't curse tame these anymore or tame them with more than 125 stamina anymore.

Ashton Kutcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
cus with more then 125 stam are curse tamed which there are tons of. a speed cu is a cu that when red lined continues to attack its target at full speed and tends to "skip" tiles

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't have anything to do stamina, those are cursed pre patch cu's. Speed cu's just don't slow down after being hurt below half like normal cu's do. So yes to test it get it to 1/4 of its life or lower and if it still is hopping around and able to keep up with you on foot while you run. Then its a speed cu.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone, Sorry to distract from your buying thread Ashton.