• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

special characters

M

miód

I playing on my country shard and our special marks like ó or ą cannot be entered in chat in game (but they can be copy & past). If I do this I see other strange marks.. Someone know how to fix this?
Forgive bad english!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Not a chat expert sense i dont use it much ! But are you using pinco's UI? and if so you could try changing the fonts maybe?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you can't type those characters is not because of the UI but because the game do not recognize them.

This looks strange, because actually the game supports almost every kind of keyboard: russian, chinese, korean, japanese, etc...

M

miód

In Classic there is no such of problem.
"game do not recognize them" but I see them if other players useing them !

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure your keyboard doesnt switch to "English mode" when entering enhanced client.

I normally delete the english layout from the keyboard options to prevent such annoying windows "features" causing strange things.