• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Special Brews

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I am sitting on these crates, hunting for some copper wire,I figured I'd ask and see what you bootleggers have brewed with your distilleries. So, what special names and brews have you poured form your coils and brought to burning lips? I am very curious to see what all I can do after I actually make one. And I would be happy to do a little trading so I can add to the GOF Tavern collection. Ill take anything from some gut rot, to some fine oak aged scotch. Let's have it!

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
good conversation starter! You already have a bottle of my new "Korb-El Brandy"! :D

While I am sitting on these crates, hunting for some copper wire,I figured I'd ask and see what you bootleggers have brewed with your distilleries. So, what special names and brews have you poured form your coils and brought to burning lips? I am very curious to see what all I can do after I actually make one. And I would be happy to do a little trading so I can add to the GOF Tavern collection. Ill take anything from some gut rot, to some fine oak aged scotch. Let's have it!

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is sitting on the shelf behind the bar waiting for some company. ;)

I have 3 barrels of different varieties maturing right now.

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way El, we relocated the Tavern west of Zento and a few spots over from some cool New Player Center. :pirate:

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, maybe I will jump start this topic.

The GOF Tavern is now proudly serving Fran's Fury Spirytus and Black Kraken Arak. We are also maturing Chango's Legacy strong brandy, a mist labeled Tears of Leviathan, and a whiskey dubbed Admirals Venom.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm delighted! Its fantastic that we will be neighbors!! Can't wait to see the new brew! Declan has a great brew too. I got to try it out a week or so ago!