• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spawning in Felluca: Despise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatLord

The next weeks will witness a War...

We'll try to defend Despise and make it safe for everyone...
(all blues welcomed)

The Goal...
- extend the Ilshenar/Tokuno Spawning rules to Felluca.
- defeat the raiding guilds.

This was tested and achieved on Drachenfelds.

Once this is done, we'll create a security network... so anyone call call us if they are spawning and get raided...

It is time to give Felluca to everyone... not just a selected few.

If you have any questions or suggestions please send me a PM.

Thank you. :grouphug:

D

DPudding

Suddenly....being a ******bag raider....sounds like a valid lifestyle choice.

:) The smiley means I could be joking.

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please please please please make this happen.

:)

- HATE, GM of R.

C

Corvak

I believe the gloves are now off.

If you're tired of paying these lame raiders too much for magery scrolls, I suggest we go and fight in despise :)

M

Mikeee

Hmmm thinks back the last few years.

Ok Pitr, who was a leader of some sorts of GRI preaches kindness to newbs and shard wide friendship. They ALLY the biggest zerg guild on the shard at the time DB4. Whenever they were running a spawn and other would go down DB4 would be ICQd in to raid the other guys and let GRI spawn.

Pitr starts a local spawn in Destard (VERY SIMILAR TO THIS THREAD) to be held frequently (each week or each night I can't remember) and when Lady Calina tells the rest of our guild to go and assist and the cause for an open dungeon to spawn we oblige. Eventually DB4 starts raiding, we all go get on reds and are there to DEFEND against the 1 guild starting crap. These fights go on. Then months later Pitr begins posting how he staged those events to see who the loyal guilds were and that D|R was one of the only groups on the shard who didnt want there to be an open spawn night.

SOOOOO basically. I would recommend everyone to stay away from anything this fellow organizes, if you look on these boards (the threads might've been lost/locked from the old boards) or the DB4 ones (db4.proboards25.com) you can clearly see how this guy had his fall from fame. He is the first one to ask for assistance and say we need a community and is also first in line to stab everyone in the back for his own benefit. Please don't forget how for over 2 years he did his best to support the guild that ran spawn cams at every shard. Now that they have fallen apart and split up to join other guilds he lost his backbone of support and is once again asking the community to save him.

Enough is enough Pitr. You actually think most of us are going to help you after all the false lies you pulled before.

I'm sure this thread will be locked soon enough because Stratics staff thinks its trolling when you heads up everyone that they are about to get taken for a loop. I love how the truth is a bannable offense.

D

DPudding

Well...it comes down to credibility. I'll go to Fel by myself...or with someone I trust. Even then...the chance of being killed or raided is high. If you go with some people "ahem" the chance of being killed is 100% due to lingering resentment.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ok Pitr, who was a leader of some sorts of GRI preaches kindness to newbs and shard wide friendship. They ALLY the biggest zerg guild on the shard at the time DB4. Whenever they were running a spawn and other would go down DB4 would be ICQd in to raid the other guys and let GRI spawn.

Pitr starts a local spawn in Destard (VERY SIMILAR TO THIS THREAD) to be held frequently (each week or each night I can't remember) and when Lady Calina tells the rest of our guild to go and assist and the cause for an open dungeon to spawn we oblige. Eventually DB4 starts raiding, we all go get on reds and are there to DEFEND against the 1 guild starting crap. These fights go on. Then months later Pitr begins posting how he staged those events to see who the loyal guilds were and that D|R was one of the only groups on the shard who didnt want there to be an open spawn night.

SOOOOO basically. I would recommend everyone to stay away from anything this fellow organizes, if you look on these boards (the threads might've been lost/locked from the old boards) or the DB4 ones (db4.proboards25.com) you can clearly see how this guy had his fall from fame. He is the first one to ask for assistance and say we need a community and is also first in line to stab everyone in the back for his own benefit. Please don't forget how for over 2 years he did his best to support the guild that ran spawn cams at every shard. Now that they have fallen apart and split up to join other guilds he lost his backbone of support and is once again asking the community to save him.

Enough is enough Pitr. You actually think most of us are going to help you after all the false lies you pulled before.

I'm sure this thread will be locked soon enough because Stratics staff thinks its trolling when you heads up everyone that they are about to get taken for a loop. I love how the truth is a bannable offense.

Pitr?

I had a 'leave of absence' from UO. So, at the time that GRI was...well growing, I was not here. When I returned to UO I did notice that GRI was not as visible as used to be. I had often wondered what happened. Is this what really happened while I was away?
Pitr, do you have a response? I'll act like a defense attorney here, and ask the obvious question..."Pitr, is this accusation true"?

C

CatLord

That was the Destard Happy Hour... it was fun.

"Pitr, is this accusation true?"

You have to ask Calina about that...

B

Bishop Cats

sounds like a great plan! unfortunately i wont be able to make it tonight :( i hope to see a good outcome and ill be ready for another!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What gets these threads locked is the constant childish bickering, pissing and moaning. It has nothing to do with the events that happened, who was involved, or who's side of the story is the 'truth'. Remember, the truth depends greatly on your own point of view.

What gets threads locked and infractions issued is the constant childish behavior. I don't care what happened, nobody does any more. You people are arguing about a VIDEO GAME... ON THE INTERNET.

Ever hear the expression that arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics?

We're all tired of it. If you don't like someone stay out of their thread. If you don't trust someone, don't deal with them. I'm sick of the bickering over past events on this board. Enough is enough already. What's done is done, quit bringing it back up at every turn. Quit acting like a bunch of 5 year olds and move on. I'm tired of breaking up fights at every turn.

Did I make that easy enough to understand? If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me, because any more name calling and finger pointing is going to get this thead locked.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woa...easy, easy Black Sun. I didn't mean to. Um.

Hey Black Sun, that is the first time I've ever seen you go off like that. You ok bro? Talk to me if you ever need to, ok? Seriously, ok?

I am not "all worked up" I swears it. *reclines in chair, drinks a beer* See? hehe. All love here my friend. I'm just asking....JUST asking, I swears. Pitr, unless I'm getting "facts" confused, is saying um...that he can't deny what is said about him is all. That's all. I'm just trying to get my ducks in line is all. At the very least he told me to ask someone else about the matter.

If a player/Stratics poster is not "fired up" at something a person is posting, is there a problem? I hope not? Let me know if I'm wrong, no seriously let me know. I want to follow "the rules" just let me know what they are?

If I "crossed a line" let me know. No problems here, ok? My apologizes if I was out of line.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob, that wasn't directed at you. What set me off was Mikee's post. Both Anne and I are tired of dealing with the fighting that starts each time this topic is brought up.

It's in the past, Nobody cares any more except the handful who won't let go and get on with their lives, and frankly I'm tired of dealing with it. It needs to either stop, or be taken elsewhere, because I'm not going to allow it here anymore.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is actually incorrect. No seriosuly.... this spectacle you just presented in the form of text was so half-truthish and incorrect that I don't even know where to start. I mean I could seriously break this down "for every few words" but I would be up until morning and unfortunately, I have a 9 hour drive tomarrow and I cannot do that. So to keep it to a minimum, and within UO Stratics' ToS/RoC I will go ahead and wing it, (without even looking back at your thread again) and say that GRI and DB4 were friendly far before there was any zerg.

There was no pvp alliance, no conspiricy or contraversial friendships. It all started as a group of friends. GRI as a whole was not really interested in spawning. The select few who were joined DB4. If you saw GRI and DB4 in a dungeon together, more chances than not it was GRI members who had decided to help DB4 in whichever battle they were fighting, not the other way around.

During their several years friendship, GRI was only officially allied to the guild for a period no longer than 6-8 months out of a 6-7 year period, and it was on two seperate occasions that they actually allied. The rest was just assumption.

Eventually DB4 became bigger and more skilled and for a time yes, the dominated any opposition that they had. When this happened the attacks on both guilds began, any way to defame or discredit any guild associated with DB4 was attempted within the community(and it is to be expected and still happens to this day on all shards). People compared the two guilds without realizing that they were two seperate guild with two different GM's and two different set of rules. Neither guild tryed to govern the other and the friendships were set in stone from years prior. Some players prefer to play in trammel, some in fel. GRI didn's resent the fact that some of their friends wanted to pvp. It is so often that guild join up for the sheer numbers only to break up soon because of minor issues. The friendships made between GRI and DB4 had withstood these tests and many of these friendships remain today, long after many people have left UO from both guilds. The reason it lasted is because there were buddys long before DB4 was ever big.

So attack go ahead attack Pitr for being GM of GRI (during part of its existance) and please do actually go read the DB4 boards and learn about many other things than the one negative post you brought up. There is no fall of fame, just ramblings from a few disgruntled pvpers. I don't know what Pitr is talking about most of the time and I have known him for over 10 years. I do know two thing. One he doesn't need powerscrolls, and two, he is a good person.

Also, sir, you are in the largest guild on cats, and you field quite a few people yourself in yew, but unfortunately most of the time its in the house. And I can think of only one or two of you that would actually 1v1 someone.

Cats is actually kinda fun right now though. There isn't a Zerg at the moment really. You got your 4-5 guilds that actually pvp and thats much better than one huge guild and a few small in my opinion. So theres my response to that hogwash you posted =)

Status
Not open for further replies.