• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spawners Inc

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have no other way of contacting and nor do I know who is among the leadership of this guild. So humbly I am requesting a meeting with the Senate of SI or its Lower Level of leadership. This meeting must be granted before things get out of hand. If the meeting is ignored or rejected, Then that will be the position of the entire guild. We have issues to discuss. I am trying a diplomatic approach. So if it is ignored all will know that I tried, and all will view my following actions as justified.

Nistra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy, SI has a public section on their message boards where you can post your message found here.

Spawner's Inc. • Index page

Angie aka Kryianna/Kajira/Aimil/Nistra

(of course when the gm posts while im typing that works to)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have something to say to SI as well. Things will get serious if I am not answered to immediately and I will take that to be an affront to my personal dignity.

Hi.

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have something to say to SI as well. Things will get serious if I am not answered to immediately and I will take that to be an affront to my personal dignity.

Hi.
*blinks*
WOW!

*rubs eyes*
Really?

*looks over again*
Amazing!!!!

I did not know that a forum mod was allowed too TROLL!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*throws pie at Silmwarren, Cartel and SI* *runs away quickly before Ayassa sics Sally on me*

P

Pinkocommie

How did Cartel even get into this?

First off, SI already acknowledged the post, the GM and president of the guild both posted. As well as private communications.

Second off.....whats cartel going to do? Put SI on a KOS list. Oh wait they already are.

:next:

Y

Yalp

SI .....I DEMAND an immediate consultation with the council.

My demands are simple...

I insist I be able to work spawns in Fel
I insist I be able to bad mouth you in general chat
And I demand to be left totally unmolested....

...meet my demands or there will be some nasty, squishy, and rotten tomatoes in your stockings!

Ayassa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
demands met!
yet you said nothing about pretty deathrobes being handed out :)

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play on Baja anymore since MIKE left years back but still I demand some special type of offer since I clicked this link. I would accept cash transfered to a shard of my choice plus items and scrolls worthy of something greater than 1 billion on Baja(trying to make this easy on you all).

Thanks.

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did Cartel even get into this?

First off, SI already acknowledged the post, the GM and president of the guild both posted. As well as private communications.

Second off.....whats cartel going to do? Put SI on a KOS list. Oh wait they already are.

Nice to see my hunch about you was correct :)

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I demand that the new Council hires a mongbat removal service! And that salt is outlawed entirely!

*looks at my guild's KOS list* *sees that I am the only one on it* Uh oh this can't be good ... :gun:

S

SleepingPatina

I don't play on Baja anymore since MIKE left years back but still I demand some special type of offer since I clicked this link. I would accept cash transfered to a shard of my choice plus items and scrolls worthy of something greater than 1 billion on Baja(trying to make this easy on you all).

Thanks.
How about a pretty girl to hang off your arm ?
*Bats eyelashes*

Ayassa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Offers Sleeping Patina to Picus at the office, will transfer her to shard of your choice :)

Ayassa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QUOTE=Pinkocommie;1985231]How did Cartel even get into this?

Looks like a lot of people "got into this" its called having fun, try it sometime ;)
and you are??????

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shrugs*

Let him have his fun.

I'm still lulz about Cartel having a "KOS list".

We're red. We don't need no stinkin' list.

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OMG! OMFG!!!

I decided too walk 2 the store cuz it was a nice nite. Bad idea! I was walking and i noticed a small animal kinda scurrying along. It didnt move like a feral cat. So I watched it as i moved in a diagonal directional away from it. It noticed me and became flustered... I then noticed what it was! It was a skunk. It ran a few feet into an area where it couldnt go nowhere. By this time tho i was about 15 feet away. It turned and the little sob started spraying. Omg i was soooo scared! It didnt get me tho! But still there i was walking around the store scared and paranoid about having skunk smell on me!!

If it did get me i was gonna send my putrid garments to SK!!!!:loser:

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need someone from TC Leadership to contact me immediately, if not we will know where you stand and we will put you on our KOS list. Oh wait, you already are on our KOS list. :)

There’s a guild post on this forum as sticky.
http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-baja...guilds-alliances-[template-descriptions].html

Can always find guilds website using this as well
ORIGIN - Ultima Online - Community
MiS is listed before Cartel as an enemy lol ... think about that for a second and try not to laugh at the ridiculi thinking behind that.

Ayassa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ridculi thinking behind that is....... Cartel has class!!!!!!!!!!!:loser:

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ridculi thinking behind that is....... Cartel has class!!!!!!!!!!!:loser:
oh right... SI has class I keep forgetting.

I've never heard so many pillow biters complain in general chat after they get wiped as SI does. It's always the same people too.

Guess who i am in vent ----> "heal me-heal me, cure me-cure me, heal-me heal-me, attack attack attack noooo nooooooooooooooooooooo where the F were you guys ? ! ? ! ! ? ! ? "

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait! i havent been on UO in about 2 years! i have 3 open accounts still and im in Cartel! (Atleast i think i still am) And I own Ulitma Online! I DEMAND SOMEONE TO TALK TO ME!!!!