• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spawn Crashers

D

Deneya

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the spawn crashers.

I find it curious that you come to spawns complaining that we should all try fel spawns and yet where do we find you? - somewhere safe and cosy. Might I suggest you start practising what you preach because I am a little tired of the theatrics and the patheticness of your attitude.

Obviously the Fel spawns are not all that great or you would be there. Perhaps you are actually frightened that you might get chomped by someone better than you.

:gun:

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They would be at the "tram" spawns to either try and get people to go try the fel spawns or to get a chance at the new drops..

E

Elwood

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the spawn crashers.

I find it curious that you come to spawns complaining that we should all try fel spawns and yet where do we find you? - somewhere safe and cosy. Might I suggest you start practising what you preach because I am a little tired of the theatrics and the patheticness of your attitude.

Obviously the Fel spawns are not all that great or you would be there. Perhaps you are actually frightened that you might get chomped by someone better than you.
Yawn... Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the trammies who don't know what they are talking about.

E

eric23

Yawn... Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the trammies who don't know what they are talking about.
Actually Elwood, in this instance I believe you dont know what your talking about, but your just going to flame this anyway, so who cares. The point is, SSO have been seen and abusing Everyone thats been doing the tramm fey spawn. its understandable to be trashed in Fel, but in Tramm by a fel only guild ???? Truely pathetic !!! Oh, by the way, Trammies don't bother if you turn up or not, just leave the attitude at home.. ok.
Oh, lastly please don't bother responding SSO, we already know what dribble your going to say!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The point is, SSO have been seen and abusing Everyone thats been doing the tramm fey spawn. its understandable to be trashed in Fel, but in Tramm by a fel only guild ???? Truely pathetic !!! Oh, by the way, Trammies don't bother if you turn up or not, just leave the attitude at home.. ok.
!
Thanks for the sash by the way.

E

Elwood

Actually Elwood, in this instance I believe you dont know what your talking about, but your just going to flame this anyway, so who cares. The point is, SSO have been seen and abusing Everyone thats been doing the tramm fey spawn. its understandable to be trashed in Fel, but in Tramm by a fel only guild ???? Truely pathetic !!! Oh, by the way, Trammies don't bother if you turn up or not, just leave the attitude at home.. ok.
Oh, lastly please don't bother responding SSO, we already know what dribble your going to say!
Well, I stand corrected Eric. That is shocking news ideed. How are you poor little souls coping? I hope you are all ok. This really must stop, and stop NOW! I think the first thing that we have to do is form a united front and take a stand. Show these bullies that we are not going to stand there and just take it. For all of you trammies reading this I will be holding a rally on the island of despise fel sunday night at 6pm and I urge you all to be there. Send the word out to all of your trammy friends that there is a revolution coming! We wil be beaten down no longer, we will rise up like the tides of the ocean and strike fear into the hearts of the bullies so they will never bother us again.

Was that too much?

E

eric23

**** funny, but thanks Elwood.
Anytime pet, just glad someone got an item from there!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actualy the tram spawns are fantastic. It doesnt go on doing dmg to the champ. It goes by dmg to the spawn lvls itself.

When i did tram spawns, i would do as much of each lvl and if crashed at the end by FACT or SSO i would quite happily sit back and let them die a few times and sweat out the hard work, then reap the rewards. :D got myself a nice sash, a sword and a couple of futons like that.