spankalicious...

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Dor of Sonoma

...I am concerned for your health!

You seem to have suffered from severe heat prostration beneath the desert sun on Makuto. Your valiant pet is defending against all who would assail you - but I am uncertain how much longer he can hold out without your steadying presence!

I have summoned medical assistance for you. I just hope that it's not too late!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2001
Sonoma County
www.bgs-pets.com
:D

Kinda like our old miner friend over near my old house in orc valley eh?

I wish I had gotten a picture of that. People! Dor!!! Dor actually Pked someone! It was awesome.

Oh the memories.

T

ThraximusZog

I am on holy crusades for the Zog Empire in more distant lands. Its not easy to be a Virtual God in these dark days of Ultima Online.

The crop so to speak has all but dried up for the past years. If the Dustbowl effect ever leaves Sonoma, I shall return to eat the young and march on my thousands of enemies once more. Plus ill throw some Drama out there for kicks.

the real questions is... Wo ist Hunter?! Since you became full blown tram I have only seen you every other year it seems.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2001
Sonoma County
www.bgs-pets.com
the real questions is... Wo ist Hunter?! Since you became full blown tram I have only seen you every other year it seems.
Haha, Hunter is infact still red and therfore unable to travel to these lands you call "tram" but I hear you hang out there a lot, especialy in Haven.

Sorry Dor we hijacked your thread.