• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

soulstones

S

SugarD

So I've come back to play after being off for a few years now and I've lost somewhere between 12-16 soulstones. I'm not sure exactly how many, it's been awhile. I thought they were in my pack but I cant seem to find them on any of my characters so they must have dropped with my house.

If anyone remembers picking up a bunch from an idoc, it would be great if you could contact me so I could try them out and we could arrange something for your troubles :) I'll add the location of the house to the post when I remember where it was. The house had the usual junk in it but I remember I had a full Tukuno sword and arti set, probably 100 Dawn statues, tons of roses, lots of aos junk and a few bags of power scrolls.

Thanks,
Shea

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Unfortunately, myself and others that I know of do not save soulstones from the falling houses we attend. Its a very rare thing that people return looking for them, and there's just to many to save.

A month or two ago I heard of a few other people from GRI forming a idoc group, so perhaps they are saving them for people and might have yours? Not sure but check with them also.

Best of luck to you.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I had saved a chest of stones I got from the house next door to mine for about 2 years.

Recently I got rid of all of them when I moved though :(

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, but there is no profit in keeping other people's Soulstones so I just leave them decay.