• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SoulStones Found:

• Thread starter imported_ParadoxUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_ParadoxUO

Owner: Rayymor

Description: Several soul stone shards with most skills and full stones with more skills.

Please contact me if you read this...
(I'll be happy to return them to you. Cost 0...)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catskills: The Pay if Forward Shard.

I've tried nearly ever shard in my time playing UO. Cats is the nicest (people-wise) by far.

G

On the note of Soulstones, if anyone hears from Malice who used to live next door to me and who's house recently IDOC'd I grabbed as many soulstones as I could if he ever wants to come back....
Does anyone know what happened to him?

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Owner: Torn

Description: Several full stones with some skills.

(I'll be happy to return them to you. Cost 0...)

G

My neighbor has a roof top full of found soulstones. I hate to walk by for all the lag. I think it is safe to say if these players left the game and let their house decay soulstones are the last thing on thier minds. I wouldn't worry about saving them. Use them for deco or trash them.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps we should start a "I found your soulstones" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Havent we?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps we should start a "I found your soulstones" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Havent we?

[/ QUOTE ]Well... I'll be darned. I must be psychic or something!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well... I'll be darned. I must be psychic or something!

[/ QUOTE ]

No dude that is spelled psychotic...

J

jagarr

if its malice from TG and rayymor from like 2001... they quit around aos afaik =/

G

<blockquote><hr>

if its malice from TG and rayymor from like 2001... they quit around aos afaik =/

[/ QUOTE ]

If they quit around 2001 they wouldn't exactly have soulstones...nor would they be just popping up now....
but thanks for trying to help!

TW

G

I have a personal bless deed for "exmar" which I got from an idoc near Britain (if I remember correctly). Been sitting in my house for awhile now. If he/she still plays, I'd love to return it to them or any friend of theirs that could give it to them if they ever return.

I also have 2 full soulstones, but I have absolutely no idea who they belong to.

B

Balek[Cats]

Malice is a red in Fel, also known as Lobster... and if it's the Rayymor I'm thinking of... I'll try to get in touch with him.

G

This Malice had a characters named Jim Dewitt and EOWYN, and his house (next door to mine) was named The Krusty Krab full of white nets. He fished a lot and truly enjoyed the game. I am just hoping nothing bad happened to him. He was a nice guy.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Owner: Grimwell

Description: Several soul stone shards with some skills and full stones with more skills. A personal Bless deed, blessed robe and blessed sandals.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Owner: Merlin

Description: Several soul stone shards with some skills and full stones with more skills.

Please contact me if you read this... and I am sorry that your house fell.