• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstone Fragment, please help

E

Edward of LS

Good Morning,

I'm certain that I read that you can use Alchemy to make a Soulstone Fragment out of Crystal Granuals (made from Shimmering Crystals) and Void Essence. I cannot find it on the Mortar. Is there another tool I need to find or was it taken out?

Thanks in advace,

Aaron

R

RichDC

Good Morning,

I'm certain that I read that you can use Alchemy to make a Soulstone Fragment out of Crystal Granuals (made from Shimmering Crystals) and Void Essence. I cannot find it on the Mortar. Is there another tool I need to find or was it taken out?

Thanks in advace,

Aaron
You need 2 additional items;

1) the making items from Glassblowing book...lost the vendor for these so searching/asking around is probs best

2) A Glassblowing pipe. Once again lost the vendor :p

T

Tazar

Vendors for the book and the blowpipe are in the old-gargoyle city in Ilshenar. I think they are in the room on the North side of the town.