• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Soul Stones from Fel Castle I let fall...

Paulonius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a castle in Fel that was near Vesper. Had not been playing for a while and didn't realize that I still had that account in a credit card that I had to cancel and replace bc of theft of the card. Lost a ton of stuff, but the things that will be a real pain to replace are the stones.

Names of characters:
Altantic Castle I Let Fall.png
Paulonius
Rechtsrache
Bird Song
Gold Finger
Britisch
Despair
Grant
Night Crawler

and the list goes on... There were probably thirty soul stones in a chest along with tons of other loot.

And the list goes on. Would really appreciate anyone who picked them up pinging me at [email protected]

Thanks!

-P

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They have a lot at house by goodmans library in tokno in locked down chests last I remember that some people donate incase returning players ...but now they can be trashed for turn in points so Hard to say if they survived.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Paulonius,
I have some recent donations in my mailboxes at Goodman's which I will try to get out this weekend. It's true most now trash them but some still do donate so maybe you will be one of the lucky ones. I wish there was an easier way to discern whose they were but for now its trying every single one locked down.

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paul, i sold you that castle years ago. I tried to reach you to you via ICQ and the last known email I had for you before it fell. Sucks man :(