• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorted

O

Old Man of UO

Without afk macroing, you should be able to GM music in less than a day, and peace in a couple days. If you can't then you are doing something wrong. If all you are doing is area peace inside your house, then you deserve the slow gains.

Try this...
Make a UO macro that is Next Target, Use SKill - Peacemaking, Wait for Cursor, Last Target. <attach to an easy to use key - I use ctrl-space>
Make a second UO macro that is Last Object. <attach to a key that you won't have to move your hand to use the above macro - I use ctrl-C>

Now, double click on your instrument, use the ctrl-C to play your instrument. Then go out to a heavy spawn and kill things while using your peace macro to target spawn and yourself.

I am doing this with discord at the moment and am at 77+ discord and 116+ music, starting Tuesday night at 36 skill.