• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Sorted thanks Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holiday collectomaniac

Need Swords from Em Nekomata, Barnaby, Gotan...dont ask why....lolz

Would also consider buying a 2nd Mesanna sword so i can leave my own on display away form the box collection.....taaaaaaaaaaaaa...xxx

ALL DONE AND DUSTED

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAH still need wil pay u and give u a replacement

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uopening the felucca museum hopefully 1 weeks time.,,, see u all there... lolz

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still after these...eu or atl....swops or pay...nothing rare...just a complete collection b4 i open the doors to the feluuca museum...

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sorry for being so late to reply but tried your ICQ number and ICQ says you don't exist (bit harsh).

Still have the Gotan sword if you need - my ICQ no. is below.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cool ive icqd ya..yes still looking for all 3 swords...got the towel though...xxx

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
online now for about ten minutes if you happen to be about - if not might catch you tomorrow as "working" from home.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam sorted...was stood next to you last night for 20 minutes asking in general for the 3 swords....and u never spoke although was active ....but its cool...2 other players forked through there bags and made some easy gold.....so thanks again europa for finishing another collection

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Glad you're sorted mate - wasn't me ignoring you - I think there is another character with a similar name - something like JellyBean or similar.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is your museum open yet? I love looking around places like that..all that time that goes into preparing them. Let us know when!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im kinda ready...its a castle in felucca...i was hoping someone would allow me to place a teleporter at thier house in tram or luna to the museum....basically giving any visitors an escape route....but i can not be accounted for any losses if someone does get jumped by an unfreindly red...just saying...i have areas in the castle i alone can teleport too.....so i have an escape ...just wanted an escape for others....what u say lien??...anyone...ill pay for the telporter of course....other than that.. and the lack of lockdowns ...yah im about ready...