• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry!

L

Little Sadie

Sorry about the vp! After waiting to get in, the ensuing shuffle with that black cat and everything else, my internet broke! My friend proceeded to stink he random black cat but he was not leaving. Unfortunately we lost Thunderhead who should have stayed! We could have stood to once side and all said sorry I'm helping a friend. Maybe that would have worked. My friends headed to scout a quieter district but I lost connection. Hopefully the rest of you got to vp! I'll be on later to try again when the cable guys leave my street and stop messing with the internet.

T

toontownhappy

Very sorry to hear that, Sadie. This is what ended up happening:
I was on my way to do a bullion when mom, whom I thought had gone in the VP, TPd to me. I was confused and asked Flap what happened, and she said you guys didn't go in; some people left. So I went back to Flap and saw 5 toons waiting to VP. We waited a long time, then mom showed up. Sadie wasn't asleep, but was unresponsive. Finally we went in with 5 toons: Electroflap, mom, Stevetheblue, Winky, and Thunderhead. Cog round went fine. But in the skelecog round, Winky and Steve got grouped together. They put up a valiant fight, but the cogs won in the end and they went sad. Flap, mom, and I finished up the skelecogs and managed to survive the VP pie round, with the most amazing group effort I have ever seen.
I am very sorry for Winky and Stevetheblue. It was just, frankly, bad luck.
And I want to convey my respect for Flap and mom. Only because we worked together (and because of a Bessie and a 40 TU unite) did we win.
Toons of the world unite!

L

Little Sadie

Well I am happy to hear you 3 made it through! That was a great team effort. WTG! Sorry to hear of the others going sad though. There will be more vps! Hopefully I will get back tonight if everybody leaves my cable alone. LOL!

E

Electroflap

I want to do a revenger run in honor of Winky and Stevetheblue who went sad on this one!! I think we need to really gang up on the VP!!!