• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry!

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

Right at the beginning of vp I lost connection. It won't let me back on. I can get on other websites but not TT. I'll keep trying. Sorry to everyone that I left!

S

Steveo

I have also lost connection while in the VP and cannot get back on. Anyone else having problems beside Terry and I

L

Little Sadie

Just read that the UK server went down. Looks like ours might have too. We had a great group in there so they should be fine if they stayed in. This stinks!

T

toontownhappy

I couldn't make it tonight, but I got booted from two different VP runs...albeit they were in River. But still! :rant2:

L

Little Sadie

TTC reporting a lot got booted. Looks like it is TTs fault.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would explain the errors I was getting once I restarted. Luckily I got back in for CJ though. We kinda figured you did poof Sadie, but we made it no problems!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hey everyone.

I was with Steveo when he got booted. I was a little worried because there was only 2 of us working one side of cogs but we made it. In that run only 2 people didn't make it. Steveo due to PC failures and a bear named Duke.

Thanks to all who was in that battle I had a blast.

F

Flippers

Right at the beginning of vp I lost connection. It won't let me back on. I can get on other websites but not TT. I'll keep trying. Sorry to everyone that I left!
We werent in any crisis but most important I'm sorry you didnt get a chance to play. I'm sure the others in our group share that.

Toontown was very interesting in that it kept your idle self throughout the cog round AND half the skel round.

L

Little Sadie

We werent in any crisis but most important I'm sorry you didnt get a chance to play. I'm sure the others in our group share that.

Toontown was very interesting in that it kept your idle self throughout the cog round AND half the skel round.
That is strange. LOL!

L

Little Sadie

And I was like "I wish she would just sound already, geeze!"...:mf_prop:
LOL! I got booted right after I chose elephant for the first set. I got the lost the connection message. Ugh!