• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sorry winky

S

susan4633

poor winky. friday night he and sgt squeaker and i were the only toons who showed up in the pit for the vp marathon. i fr sgt on lilac and tried to fr winky thinking we could tp to the river and at least get 1 vp in, but for some reason tt wouldn't let us fr. i x'd someone so he could fr me but it didn't take. then i pm'd him a code,which wouldn't work for him. finally since no one else was showing up he said don't wait for me and left.
sgt and i did end up doing a vp but it wasn't much fun knowing we didn't have winky with us. hope he comes tonight.
and i REALLY hope tt straightens out their fr problems.

ps i'm decent at vp, but i didn't think we could do a 3 esp since winky is mid 50's laff and he could get sided alone in typical tt logic.

S

Steveo

Yeah its no fun. I lost internet because of some storms we had will be there this friday night though.

L

Little Sadie

TT has been having problems with adding friends since that update too. Hope they fix it soon.

B

Bumbledogswirls

It seems weird TT lately. They've added sooo much!

W

Winky

Ahh I forgot about sunday night Im OMW.

Hehe, now I feel sort of stupid I missed the sunday run : /

Im glad to say though on friday I was lucky and got through my first VP run with some random toons. :)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and have been playing TT for a few months when I am not working. I have a Monkey that is a 104 and counting with full throw, sound, and squirt(the reast is in process). I am trying to find people that are fighting the VP or CFO that have some experience. The last 8 battles I have been in (both CFO and VP together) I have gotten killed because someone with no experience or they dont read instructions can't fight the last battle. I would like to know when there is going to be a group that I can get in on. I am not the best at the VP battle yet but I consider myself pretty good with a crane. I know NOT to throw a safe at the CFO until he is damaged and seeing stars. If anyone is kind enough to invite me to a battle I would appreciate it and I will do my best to complete each mission with my fullest effort.

Thanks

Pm for TF codes.

I have also started a toon that can help the jelly bean jar.

S

susan4633

Ugly Wrinkleflip are you the "Winky" from the VP Friday night? or are you another Winky?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

sorry to confuse. Winky now know as #2 maybe is my wife. I didn't learn about the battles until recently. My toon is Ugly Wrinkleflip. I hope to join in on some VP and CFO carnage with ya'll in the VERY near future. Sorry for the confusion. But anyone who wants to help winky2 she would sure appreciate. She has a hard time finding toons that want to be helpful. SF codes available for all of my toons. PM with which toon and I will get you a SF code promptly.

Thanks a million.:thumbup1: