sorry to say it

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

kalzaketh

:sleep2:, even when I'm in game I must still be asleep,:hahaha:,on my tinker, I was rushing thru the menu's came upon a startling item under assemblies called a replica hitching post, then checking alittle further find that it needs animal phermones, any ideas ? is it anew doom stealable item? thanks for any help folks.:bowdown:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2002
Green Mt State - Vt
Nope is a ingredient ya get of Mr Fire Bunny, be glad to show ya where & mark ya a rune. Best to use either a tamer or dexer (but have seen some Spell weavers there with Artic Ogres) Lil bugger has masive hp & is quick as all %^##

K

kalzaketh

he sounds, interesting snake, like I would like to see him, even tho the post is very prohibitive to actually make,I believe it's aguild hunt item the bridle is a very hard part, the rope requires athief to steal it if I remember correctly

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
he sounds, interesting snake, like I would like to see him, even tho the post is very prohibitive to actually make,I believe it's aguild hunt item the bridle is a very hard part, the rope requires athief to steal it if I remember correctly
You get ropes from Kraken. I have quite a stack of them, but lack the last ingredient (Phillip's Steed). If I see you later today I will get you a few ropes.

T

talween

Try 6th Level T-maps for the Steed, we get them all the time.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2008
Napa, Malas
Makes sense that rope and Phillips Steed would be used :(

I musta turned in about 50 ropes and 20 of Phillips Steeds during the Spring cleaning event.

Oh well, time to start acting like a PackRat again ;)

N

Nibblets

The Bridle is actually pretty easy. Enter Bedlam, I use my tamer...clear out the little spawn at the entrance then tell your pet to stay...I tend to use a greater dragon but a cu will work....pre-cast invis, run up along the wall to the wall of the stable where the Red Death spawns wait till you see it lock and run back to the little corner by the entrance. Wait till you see it come down, invis and sick the pet on it. Discord works wonders on it. Repeat till you have the bridles you need. Or if you need some just pm me or hit me up on ICQ 18310418 and I'll get some for you.