• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry Folks. . . but the day has come for everyone to check your signatures. . .

• Thread starter Owen Lighthood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Owen Lighthood

They formally added the new restrictions to the Rules of Conduct, so we have to start enforcing it. It'd be great if everyone checked to make sure your signature sizes follow the following restrictions:

Maximum size of image file(s): 35k
Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels

We'll be giving everyone around a week to adhere to the changes(although, everyone knows from looking at the weekly polls that "my" weeks usually run longer that seven days. hehe. /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif )

The reason for such limitations is simply to speed up the forums. I know some of you may not like the dimension limit, but everyone knows how slow the forums can be during the day, and hopefully these limits can help that. We all like looking at well made signature pictures, but I'm sure we all would like the forums to load quicker as well.

Thanks everyone.

Uhall Moderator
---------------
In a little while. . . I'll be gone
The moment's already passed. . . Yeah it's gone
And I'm not here. . . This isn't happening
I'm not here. . . I'm not here

- Radiohead

Status
Not open for further replies.