Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. State of Stratics Address

Hail Guest !

RonBron the President and Owner of Stratics is planning to engage in a State of Stratics Address next Saturday Night at 6pm EST. He wishes to gather questions from our community. To submit questions and concerns please visit this Thread

3. The time has come to say farewell to another of our beloved community members

Hail Guest!

Please take a moment to read and leave your gratitude for Airmid, as she has decided to pass the torch on to a new generation of Stratics Volunteers. http://community.stratics.com/threads/bon-voyage-friend.324118/#post-2452837

Sorry Folks. . . but the day has come for everyone to check your signatures. . .

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Owen Lighthood, Jan 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They formally added the new restrictions to the Rules of Conduct, so we have to start enforcing it. It'd be great if everyone checked to make sure your signature sizes follow the following restrictions:

Maximum size of image file(s): 35k
    Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
    Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels

We'll be giving everyone around a week to adhere to the changes(although, everyone knows from looking at the weekly polls that "my" weeks usually run longer that seven days. hehe. /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif )

The reason for such limitations is simply to speed up the forums. I know some of you may not like the dimension limit, but everyone knows how slow the forums can be during the day, and hopefully these limits can help that. We all like looking at well made signature pictures, but I'm sure we all would like the forums to load quicker as well.

Thanks everyone.

Uhall Moderator
    ---------------
    In a little while. . . I'll be gone
    The moment's already passed. . . Yeah it's gone
    And I'm not here. . . This isn't happening
    I'm not here. . . I'm not here

- Radiohead
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.