• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorcon & Grog to Marry?

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

Damia's said to be confused, and furious... When reached for comment, Grog had the following to say:

Well dang, I dont know what to say, I had always said you were the only one that could wrestle me away from Damia... and here my dreams come true. Sorry Damia!!

-The Future Grog Gartius
More on this story as it develops!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am confused, one minute I'm engaged the next I'm not. My only question is where will you live? My stuff is all over his houses, and you sold yours. :) The only thing I'm furious about is losing all that lock down space....where will I put my treasures?

Anyone have a fel castle for sale?

Damia

Grog [TMC]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damia's said to be confused, and furious... When reached for comment, Grog had the following to say:

What can I say? He is one of the richest people on Legends... yes I know he gave his stuff away, but he will always be rich in friends here and people that will be sad to see him go if he truly leaves.

-Grog

Grog [TMC]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am confused, one minute I'm engaged the next I'm not. My only question is where will you live? My stuff is all over his houses, and you sold yours. :) The only thing I'm furious about is losing all that lock down space....where will I put my treasures?

Anyone have a fel castle for sale?

Damia
I guess you will have to settle for 33% of the lockdowns hun.

-Grog

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What can I say? He is one of the richest people on Legends... yes I know he gave his stuff away, but he will always be rich in friends here and people that will be sad to see him go if he truly leaves.

-Grog
This is very true!

Damia

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

-Grog
one word, Sorc.... prenup

S

Sorcon Gartius

Prenup? But I love my little Groggy Grog!

Damn you Omnicron, always trying to be a C-block.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the Japanese SHards fault for allowing the transfer of all the AOS colors to the American shards. Its an evil plan confusing those that wear the colors and blinding the ones that don't. :stretcher:

Sorcon run away from the bright colors Sirrah and return to the arms of Omni for he is your true love :heart:

Damia start looting right away in case this doesnt work :lol:

:stir:

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

-Grog
Sloppy seconds Grog. Sloppy seconds.

Besides, He'll just leave you and come running back to me, they always do.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Hah! In order to come back, I would have to hire a team of assassins to kill Pariah! Grog is much less complicated! I :heart: my Groggy Grog!

S

Sorcon Gartius

I'll just throw rares in your path to distract you.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pfft, Sorcon has cooties....this i know cause i contracted it from him...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well technically, i got it from Sioned, cause that was my uo girl, then i gave it to him, and then she sold him her nudey pics for like 5mil....i got em for free, but i got the cooties.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw, you own that account ?

Just asking because not to long ago i saw that char logged in at wbb.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sioned Dark Rose? Har, if that is so, me and sorcon have much more mischief we need to spread.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I know where she is on WoW. We could take the terror to a whole new gaming sphere!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol I wonder if shes still with that same guy irl...he was nuts.

T

Tyr

I`ve been out of the loop for awhile. Didn`t you have a wedding in the past 18 months? Of course if your starting a Harem care on ^^:thumbup:

S

Sorcon Gartius

Wedding Smedding, I go through UO Spouses like Omnicron goes through underwear (I change yearly)

K

Kula

Grog and I spent about 5 hours yesterday trying to get the keys to Trav's car. During this time we had a lot of male bonding to do, needless to say, we ended up eloping at the key turn in desk before finally venturing in. Only to get beat by trav cause Grog thought it would be cool to bring his journeyman necro to the fight.

This leads to a great story of how a necro-in-training, a kengo samurai, and two spellweaving mages defeated trav, an amazing 9 damage at a time! At least that is what this story would be about had I brought 2000 bandies instead of only 500. You see, in the first 10 minutes I was rather careless about how many bandies I would use. Everytime I saw damage taken I would xheal. I used about 200 bandies in that span, and I soon realized how low we were. Thus began the countdown to the inevitable. Given the fact we had 3 mages basically just healing, ressing, and invising, we were only doing damage based on what I was doing.

I did honor trav, so I'd occasionally hit him pretty good, that is if the attack wasn't deflected. So after the first flurry of insane healing, I announced that I don't think I brought enough bandies, so I curbed my healing to compensate. We weren't even a quarter of the way into killing trav though, so it was going to be close.
By the time we did have him down to about 1/4, I must've had only 100-200 bandies left. I had stopped healing myself altogether at that point, and was now dipping into my pots heavily. We were also trying to focus on having trav target me the entire time, since I didn't die in 2-3 hits.
Amazingly enough, we got trav down to less than half his life, and I still had about 40 bandies left. At this point I was only throwing a heal down when my mates were red-lined. They would usually die, but they'd res almost instantly, and we wouldn't risk having me die!
The countdown was pretty slow, from 40-20, and then when I was at 10 I pretty much stopped healing. At this point I wasn't even paying attention to my own life, and I didn't notice I was about to die.
When I died, I knew we'd be done for, everyone died almost instantly after that, and after what seemed like 2 hours, all seemed for naught. :(

And Grog was so unhappy with my lack of foresight in not bringing enough bandies that he used this "until death do us part" clause to get out of our marriage :/

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my, I got dumped for Sorcon, Sorcon got dumped for Max, now he's dumped Max. Who's next on Grogs list of people to get engaged to?

:)
Damia

T

Tyr

Trammie. I may have to return to UO to slap you. I`m 10x the Trammie you will ever be. Been playing CoH, & PotCO these are the most Trammie Games out there. Even been thinking of trying LOTRO again. Need some form of escape from reality. The Wife has not been working since April. & thought about checking the State Hospital, so I can get a Vacation from her:cursing:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LoL. State Hospital. I checked my wife in there and they made me take her crazy ass back..

I tried Lord of the Rings, cause Sorcon said it was good, by the time I got going into it he had already quit and returned to UO. Once I found out there was really no form of PvP other than lame monster fights, I was out. I was like this game sucks for that reason alone. Other than that It was cool.

Im just waiting for Warhammer, Im going to give it a try. I know Fluffy Bunny wants to try it and he has pmed me about it so Im stoked.

T

TheLadyChele

Well someone needs to fill me in on what is going on??? Sorcon you left??? Who is dating who and who is marrying who and what the heck is going on????? I am so confusedddddddddddddddd!!!!!

S

Sorcon Gartius

I am no longer engaged or married since my engagement to Grog has ended. My official status is single, horny and looking!

I went back to Lord if the Rings Online and now have a lifetime membership to it.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am no longer engaged or married since my engagement to Grog has ended. My official status is single, horny and looking!

I went back to Lord if the Rings Online and now have a lifetime membership to it.

Does that mean I get Grog back? Although he swears he never really left me for you, swears he will be at my side til the end of time, swears his undying love, you know how men are. But he's just so cute, how can I not beleve him?

S

Sorcon Gartius

You can have him back... If he's done w/ his infidelity. I'd trust him, cause he's very trustworthy.

::Expects his payment from Grog::

Grog [TMC]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can have him back... If he's done w/ his infidelity. I'd trust him, cause he's very trustworthy.

::Expects his payment from Grog::
Payment?!? You left me high and dry... im fortunate that the beautiful Lady Damia will look my way at all still... now I will hire Blesh to push you into the mud (again?).

-Grog

S

Sorcon Gartius

You left me for Kula! And I'm not worried about Blesh, I got Blesh in check.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uh oh......something tells me you'd better duck and hide. I know for a fact she can kick butt, i have seen her do it.