• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorcerer's Armor and Jewelry Set... Worth it?

S

Sweety

I finally have enough points to get a suit of sorcerer's armor and/or the jewlery set, but im having second thoughts on whether to get them.

What do you think? Are they worth the thousands of points or is there something better out there?

N

Nenime

I think the Luck Jewerly Set is really worth it. 300,000 points are not too much and useful Luck bonus items are rare. When the Collection ends, the value will even increase. The Armor Set ... hmm, depends. It's nice because somehow uncommon like the Zoo Armor Sets but useful only to a certain level. 70 all resist and 100% LRC are ok but the other properties like MR (only +2) or LMC (only 5) can't compete with a high end arti suit.

R

RenaLynne

Definately I think the Luck set is worth it. I put on my tamer and just the FC/FCR alone makes a bid difference. The armor set is okay, most 120 crafters can make better, only thing desirable about it imo is the color and owning it to own it basically. ( Collecting purposes ) If I had to pick one of the two would def be jewelry set. Decisions...decisions...:)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a friend who really needs the sorcerer's set. The resists are great and 100% LRC is also good to have. Sure, you can make better armor sets, but that takes more time and energy than she's willing to spend. Now she can just run through a few quest with her multiple accounts and have a pretty good set of armor.

So if you have the points, there are worse things you can get with them.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have armor pieces that are much better than the Sorcerer's Armor.
The jewelry set is nice. It allows you to cast incredibly fast. The downside is that it has no LRC. So you have to get to 100% LRC by using other items (like Pendant of the Magi or Scrapper's Compendium).

Z

Zodiac19

I guess for the armor suit it would depend on what type of character will use it. I'm going to get it for my T-hunter and it will be a perfect fit.

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't pay gold for either, but if you already have the points, these are the only two items of any use. The rest is just deco to me

R

Rainbow Stu

Even thou the luck set has no lrc on it with AOF and a little time you can make a 100 lrc suit to go along with them that is way up there on the luck scale

T

tymbow

The luck set is great. I also have a sorcerer suit, but I'm having second thoughts about using it because it does not have self repair (hello devs - hint).

Over time it will probably lose durability and it can never be replaced once Spring cleaning ends.