• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soooo...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So ya. Where is everyone? I know there has to be someone else looking at this board besides Gareth, Poo, Thraxigoob, and myself. It has been very quiet here lately.

What could we do to make this place more lively folks?

Any suggestions? Let me rephrase that. Any suggestions from anyone besides Thrax?

I kind of miss handing out punishments.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
not what your wife said!

ba doom doom!

yes, thats right, i get a point for that.
poo:1
hunter:0

and just so we are all sharing the same visual, hunter in a leather pant/shirt suit with a gag ball.

:lol:

k

carry on.

T

TheMac

not what your wife said!

ba doom doom!

yes, thats right, i get a point for that.
poo:1
hunter:0

and just so we are all sharing the same visual, hunter in a leather pant/shirt suit with a gag ball.

:lol:

k

carry on.
He went there ... Dang :stretcher:

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So ya. Where is everyone? I know there has to be someone else looking at this board besides Gareth, Poo, Thraxigoob, and myself. It has been very quiet here lately.

What could we do to make this place more lively folks?

Any suggestions? Let me rephrase that. Any suggestions from anyone besides Thrax?

Always lurking about looking for something new...
Casts Invisibilty and Lurks away.....

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has gotten mighty quiet since WAKA saved the shard from the forces of evil. We hope you are enjoying the peace. :thumbup1:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
WAKA......

never heard of them?

they from Arirang?

rolleyes:

T

ThraximusZog

Thraxigoob? is that not against you're own TOS rule set Hunter? Thou shalt not belittle another player or mock them in any way.

This is our mod? a man who betrays his own beliefs and rules?

(been watching political attack adds) ;-P

Vote for trustworthy Thraximus, bringer of peace and love this November.

even though I will loose cus queen mum auto wins any event on Sonoma due to massive PAS corruption.. correct? or has the evil empire of PAS finally imploaded on itself?

B

Boss Chick

Lord Hunter!

You know Romans actually liked the taste of lead, like fine chocloate?

Our current server makes you look like the Mother Theresa of board moderators, lock it baybay! im tired of being banned its so 1999.

I'd give you something to lock but im trying to turn over a new leaf

:drama:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lurk. About as much as I do anymore. Not much for me to say. That and I just got back from a 6 month hiatus. Glad to be back though.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Hunter!

You know Romans actually liked the taste of lead, like fine chocloate?

Our current server makes you look like the Mother Theresa of board moderators, lock it baybay! im tired of being banned its so 1999.

I'd give you something to lock but im trying to turn over a new leaf

:drama:
Then go have fun there Thraximus.

P.S. Yes I know its you.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I will be back! hehe

Started a new job and fun training.

T

ThraximusZog

Bosschick is not me man. thats my girl lol we just think the same. After all I would only date superior people most like myself.

T

ThraximusZog

oh one more thing hunter, some PAS guy tracks me down on facebook calling me a nazi and stuff lol...how creepy is that...

people from years ago tracking me down lol....stupid passy's they fail at life.

T

Trompe Le Monde

This forum is the MSNBC for Sonoma, and this thread is direct proof.

In order to re-kindle the the flame that was once Sonoma, a change of heart must be made in the people within its borders. You people scoff at the thought of Thrax and his ideals, but it is the utter lack of vision and imagination that leaves people staring at bank walls and mindlessly crafting/shopping for that one "perfect" piece.

It's time to for people to wake up and accept a challenge, respectfully yet passionately disagree, and leave this disgusting happy group hug that has choked the life out of Sonoma.

Trompe out.

J

[JD]

no new players on sonoma, means less posters on the sonoma board. sonoma is on its way out.

T

ThraximusZog

If this is new news for all of you then I must be like the Nostrodamus of UO. old news, suprised they have not merged Sonoma yet (aka the mother land)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hey look..... the sky is falling.