• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

soo...

• Thread starter imported_Mr. Sly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mr. Sly

I havnt logged into UO in 2 or so weeks jw if anythgn is different any new cool stuff goin on?

G

Well seriously nothing much happening. Super dragons aside.

You should though log in to get your valentine's stuffys and then go steal em off of others dumb enough to carry em on their person still in the unblessed boxes ...even though the stuffy is blessed some may be carrying em on their person, in the unblessed box yet..soooooooooooo log in go STEAL EM ! Any rare hues or better yet the white ones, ya find pilfering em, may be worth lotsa gp resold.

G

somebody should tell you about the big factions battle that may or may not happen on Atlantic, a few SP folks are going to make a showing

G

We are anticipating your return. Hurry back. There is work to be done.

*foams at the mouth*

G

And here I thought you were hiding among us, stealing everyone's undies while they chat about Uber Dragons and such.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You can't steal blessed items

[/ QUOTE ]

yes ya can or should be able to... that sucks if ya can't the valentine box is not blessed, if one could take that then ya should be able to steal it AND contents.
What the point of thieving then ?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You can't steal blessed items

[/ QUOTE ]

yes ya can or should be able to... that sucks if ya can't the valentine box is not blessed, if one could take that then ya should be able to steal it AND contents.
What the point of thieving then ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't steal containers.

G

yeh I had to ask some thieves last night that play here in icq etc, &amp; they all said same thing, that one can not steal the containers. I *thought* that they were trying to put things back into game to permit thief skill to be more like it should be, guess that is why some famous thieves have long ago left this world, even from Siege.

I said, " well that sucks from thieves perspective and some rpl perspectives as thieves as well. I thought this was Siege ! "

G

You can't even spell my name right.

WTH happened to that post anyway!?

G

<blockquote><hr>

So much for having me on ignore

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never put any poster here, on *ignore* not even you !

G

homer, are you just spoiling for a fight? Better get your thesaurus out. *winks*

G

<blockquote><hr>

homer, are you just spoiling for a fight? Better get your thesaurus out. *winks*

[/ QUOTE ]

roflmaowtfbbqsaucepwned!

G

<blockquote><hr>

You claimed you were going to.

Way to not follow through

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs*

Well I did not put ya on ignore ever, I am WOMAN,

I can change me mind

or just not follow thru as my m0Od changes !