• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~*~Sonoma's World War 1~*~

T

ThraximusZog

As the war will be heating up in two weeks, I had an idea.. Mindless slaughter shall continue in every area of Sonoma BUT!!!...

To make this war epic for all sides, we should fight in fixed battles with all sides fighting each other for victory and GLORY! To get the ball rolling because this is what I do, The Zog Empire shall be occupying the city of Nul'jelm Fel (the PAS capital) on November 7th. at 2pm Pacific time until 6pm pacific, unless the battle goes on all night. We shall be fighting all day in every part of the city. I challenge all major powers in the war to try and take the and hold the city from us until one side is completely decimated from the battlefield. This is not just a fight between oranges, this is will be the first major battle of the Sonoma war to end all wars!

So the leaders of Waka, COP, Scam, and other so called major guilds. Fight for glory like in the old days! Fight each other, die like men and soldiers should on the sands of Nul'jelm!

The Zog will be there all day and welcome the chance to fight our enemies face to face with even numbers once more! So to all the guild leaders (pass the word along if they dont read stratics) NUL'JELM 2PM PACIFIC TIME ON THE 7th OF NOVEMBER! and may god have mercy on your weak souls!

-ZOG HEIL!-