Sonoma Public Rune Library

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
Hey all,

Looking for an easily accessible Sonoma Public Rune Library. Any suggestions?

T

Threnody

Tokuno Rose Rune Library. It is just seconds from any moongate.

Take a moongate
Click on the Tokuno Islands choice
Choose the Homare-Jima choice (last one)
It is right there in the same screen just to the East

At last could I had about 670 runebooks in there. I am going to be doing a rather large overhaul this week since the new client tweaked a few of my boxes.

T

Trinsauce

hahahaha... Yes she is a slacker these days... :p lol jk neighbor...

T

Threnody

Well, if you know where the other 350ish went when my fel one dropped let me know.. :p, hehe.

I am about done settling into the game, relearning it, decorating my new home and will be in full Librarian mode once again remarking Felucca. :p

:heart: Hunter we should hang out sometime!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2001
Sonoma County
www.bgs-pets.com
I never see anyone anymore in my little corners of fel. Its kind of depressing actually. I have not died in months yet I play everynight for about an hour.

Of course no one ever dares to go where I go, atleast not by themselves :)

Bunch of chickens.

T

Threnody

I always see reds, luckily they leave my little librarian healthbar alone so long as I stay outside spawn areas. >.> Cannot say the same for my alts though..